Deadline: 30 November 2018
The European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA) is seeking applications from eligible non-profit organizations for its grant programme to implement conservation projects in any country around the world except North America.
The outdoor sector and the millions of people who enjoy the great outdoors are active champions for the conservation of nature and wild places.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Available grants of up to €30,000 to implement a conservation project.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Protect, enhance or restore threatened key species, habitats or broader ecosystems in ‘wild’ areas
- Consider the needs of the outdoor enthusiast
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Conservation measures addressing specific issues and root causes
- Involvement / engagement of local people
- Education and communication
- Be measurable and time orientated
- Provide a legacy
- Nonprofit organisations can apply to the Association for grants to implement a conservation project in any country around the world except North America (where the Conservation Alliance provides funding for conservation efforts from the North American outdoor industry).
- Project applications must:
- protect a threatened species or habitat;
- have a link to the outdoor enthusiast; and
- involve hands-on practical conservation work.
- Members of EOCA can nominate up to three projects (from different, or the same organisations) each year.
- The projects to successfully win funding will be chosen from the shortlist via a public vote and an EOCA’s members vote. The public vote is held in conjunction with a range of national magazines throughout Europe.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/1pkgkXc
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.