Deadline: 31 January 2020
Patagonia is seeking applications for its Environmental Grants Program to support innovative work that addresses the root causes of the environmental crisis and seeks to protect both the environment and affected communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
They focus on places where they’ve formed a connection through outdoor recreation, and through our network of retail stores nationally and internationally.
They encourage work that brings underrepresented communities to the forefront of the environmental movement and defend communities whose health and livelihoods are threatened by environmental exploitation. They support multipronged campaigns that push for greater environmental protections and force the government to abide by its own laws.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
They fund work that
- Is action-oriented;
- Focuses on root causes;
- Has a clear strategy;
- Identifies specific goals and objectives that can be effectively measured to evaluate success;
- Builds public involvement and civic engagement;
- Works to build an inclusive and diverse environmental movement;
- Takes place within the following countries: United States, Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia, Chile, Argentina, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Luxembourg, Italy, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark, Belgium, Austria and the Czech Republic.
They do not fund?
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Organizations without a non-governmental status or a comparable fiscal sponsor;
- Trail creation, maintenance or restoration;
- Any dam renovations, human-assisted fish passage infrastructure or hatchery programs;
- Land acquisition, land trusts or conservation easements;
- Research, unless it is in direct support of a developed plan for specific action to alleviate an environmental problem;
- Projects that are solely focused on environmental education;
- Environmental conferences;
- Endowment funds;
- Political campaigns;
- Green building projects;
- Bike advocacy, unless the project is in direct support of a climate change solution;
- Event sponsorships or film festivals.
- Grants up to $12,000 may be requested.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit, https://eu.patagonia.com/gb/en/grant-guidelines.html
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.