Deadline: 20 November 2019
The Permanent Secretariat for the Pacific has launched a call for applications for Pacific Fund 2020.
The Fund for economic, social, cultural and scientific cooperation in the Pacific, referred to as the “Pacific Fund”, is a tool for regional cooperation for France in the Pacific. It was created in 1985 and is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The Pacific Fund allocates € 30,000 on average per project.
- The projects must be jointly financed for at least 50% of the total sum of eligible expenses.
- This contribution must not include management fees and costs associated with salaries.
- In-kind valorisation, such as loans of premises or equipment, made by beneficiary organisations must not exceed 20% of the total amount of the project.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- To be eligible, projects must fall under at least one of the following categories:
- Projects must be submitted by the New Zealand partner and must involve at least one partner from New Caledonia, French Polynesia or Wallis and Futuna.
- Preference will be given to projects highlighting planned efforts for communication.
How to Apply
- Applicants must download the application form and the budget form via given website.
- Additional files include:
- Detailed description of the project
- Commitment letter from financial partners
- Bank account details
- Applications must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://nz.ambafrance.org/Call-for-application-Pacific-Fund-projects-starting-in-2019
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.