Deadline: 20 November 2019
The Permanent Secretariat for the Pacific has launched a call for applications for Pacific Fund 2020.
The Fund for economic, social, cultural and scientific cooperation in the Pacific, referred to as the “Pacific Fund”, is a tool for regional cooperation for France in the Pacific. It was created in 1985 and is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
- The Pacific Fund allocates € 30,000 on average per project.
- The projects must be jointly financed for at least 50% of the total sum of eligible expenses.
- This contribution must not include management fees and costs associated with salaries.
- In-kind valorisation, such as loans of premises or equipment, made by beneficiary organisations must not exceed 20% of the total amount of the project.
- To be eligible, projects must fall under at least one of the following categories:
- Projects must be submitted by the New Zealand partner and must involve at least one partner from New Caledonia, French Polynesia or Wallis and Futuna.
- Preference will be given to projects highlighting planned efforts for communication.
How to Apply
- Applicants must download the application form and the budget form via given website.
- Additional files include:
- Detailed description of the project
- Commitment letter from financial partners
- Bank account details
- Applications must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://nz.ambafrance.org/Call-for-application-Pacific-Fund-projects-starting-in-2019