Nominations are now open for the Responsible Business and Leadership Excellence Awards (RBLEA) to recognize the conduct of responsible business and sustainability as living or acting in a manner that balances improving quality of life, a healthy vibrant community, and mindful stewardship of the natural resources, ecology, and environment.
The awards ceremony aims to encourage responsible business leadership and honor individuals and institutions for their dedication and accomplishments in support responsibility and sustainability.
The annual Rble Awards celebrate the achievements of businesses that promote environmental and social responsibility and governance (ESG).
The RBLE Awards recognizes companies that demonstrate excellence and commitment to managing environmental and social issues including promoting energy efficiency, protecting ecology, combating climate change and advancing inclusion.
The prestigious awards showcase transformational stories of businesses taking real action to build thriving communities and celebrate businesses demonstrating strong, inclusive leadership who continually innovate to tackle pressing social issues and to repair and rebuild the planet.
At Rble, they believe that all responsible companies are required to initiate and engage in numerous initiatives to minimize environmental footprint, from product development to production and, finally, disposal or discharge. Rble envisioned that Companies are committed to resolving complex challenges on a global scale, contributing to a more sustainable world.
They view companies’ sustainability and responsible business efforts as an investment for the collective future. The theme for this edition is “Responsible Business, the sustainable path to profitability”.
Sustainability and profitability may seem challenging to balance in business, but ESG efforts often translate into improved employee morale and healthier bottom lines. But successfully doing well by doing good means sharing a well-communicated plan with the entire company. If you need to start incorporating sustainable, responsible business practices then RBLE summit is the place to be.
To facilitate ongoing capacity development, a two-day summit on responsible business practices and leadership has been integrated into this year’s event. The event will feature a blend of panel discussions, presentations by key leaders, hands-on, interactive lectures and will cover key sectors including telecom, banking, finance, extractive, regulatory etc.
Speakers from some of the biggest businesses and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are being lined up to discuss pertinent issues that can help businesses become more responsible and sustainable.
The summit and awards ceremony are organized by Ion Africa Business, Ianmatsun Global Services and CSR Training Institute.
- The Responsible Business and leadership Excellence Awards is aspired to be a credible responsible business conduct Award in the country.
- The Responsible Business and leadership Excellence Awards aim to recognise and reward excellence in business practices.
- Encourage and felicitate Responsible and Sustainability practices of businesses.
- Identify and recognize exemplary CSR performances, projects, or programs.
- Bring the best CSR multi-stakeholder projects into focus.
- The aim with ‘The Responsible Business and leadership Excellence Awards’ is to showcase the leading ESG and Responsible business practices businesses in emerging markets have developed and how these business groups are making progress in adopting and integrating ESG standards into their day-to-day operations.
For more information, visit Responsible Business and Leadership Excellence Awards.