Submit applications for Africa Changemakers Fellowship Program, specifically designed for impressive African visionaries, changemakers, game-changers, impact-makers, agent of change, movers and shakers of enterprise and innovation between the ages of 25-40 years to train, up skills and empower them with globally accepted trainings that cut across all industry sectors.
These allows fellows impact their business, career and community positively across Africa, the diaspora and the global world.
They use digital online/virtual connectivity as e-learning tools and as in-person (physical) training to deliver their educational and capacity development across the 54 African countries in Civic Engagement, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Project Management, Techpreneur, Social Enterprise, Mentorship, SDG, African Union 2063 Agenda, African Union Youth Policy, AFcFTA, and much more.
African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African future leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected ecosystem of changemakers.
This Fellowship is through a selection of application process; selected applicants are enrolled in an intensive four weeks’ digital online connectivity course as e-learning to share, connect, collaborate and learn everything on developing their skills to start, launch and grow enterprise or innovation.
- Leadership Development
- Economic Development
- Social Innovation
- Project Management
- Civil Engagement
- 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 3- 4 hours a week to the online program or be able to attend the in-person (physical) training.
- OND, HND, Associate Degree, B.Sc and higher.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in business, career and social issues.
- Interested in leadership, entrepreneurship and social enterprise development for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
For more information, visit https://africanchangemakers.org/fellowship/
this is a very good program
now what qualification needed to apply
For more information regarding eligibility criteria, application process and more, please visit: