Deadline: 15 November 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for Africave Fellowship 2020.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Africave provides world-class professional personal mentoring. The mentoring process prioritizes feedback, accountability, self-motivation, and ambition. Africave Fellows benefit from the knowledge capital of their mentors and partners.
Africave Fellows are young leaders demonstrating:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Academic Excellence
- Professional accomplishment
- Entrepreneurial agility
- Resilience & Commitment
- SOCIAL IMPACT
- They understand firsthand, the power of a mentorship to prepare young people for opportunities, education and jobs to create long-lasting social impact. This motivates us to be the best version of theirselves, too.
- When applicants come to us, they become applicants partners in progress. They build an alliance with applicant and put theirselves all out to help applicant become a better person. It means as much to us, as it does to applicant. They commit to what they can deliver, and deliver on what they commit.
- They have the best people on their team, and are committed to making applicant the best version of their-selves. They communicate honest, accurate, timely and relevant information to their stakeholders.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
January – December 2020
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Eligible candidates possess:
- Citizenship of an African country
- Demonstrated Academic Excellence, evidenced by academic transcripts, fellowships, etc
- Entrepreneurial drive and ambition
- Professional accomplishment e.g internships, work experience useful
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive, and willingness to learn, try new approaches and drive resolution of issues.
- A desire to proactively grow personally, entrepreneurially and professionally
- A deep sense of cultural commitment to the development of Africa and its people.
- A positive and proactive approach to building relationships
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://africave.org/