Deadline: 15 November 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for Africave Fellowship 2020.
Africave provides world-class professional personal mentoring. The mentoring process prioritizes feedback, accountability, self-motivation, and ambition. Africave Fellows benefit from the knowledge capital of their mentors and partners.
Africave Fellows are young leaders demonstrating:
- Academic Excellence
- Professional accomplishment
- Entrepreneurial agility
- Resilience & Commitment
- SOCIAL IMPACT
- They understand firsthand, the power of a mentorship to prepare young people for opportunities, education and jobs to create long-lasting social impact. This motivates us to be the best version of theirselves, too.
- When applicants come to us, they become applicants partners in progress. They build an alliance with applicant and put theirselves all out to help applicant become a better person. It means as much to us, as it does to applicant. They commit to what they can deliver, and deliver on what they commit.
- They have the best people on their team, and are committed to making applicant the best version of their-selves. They communicate honest, accurate, timely and relevant information to their stakeholders.
January – December 2020
- Eligible candidates possess:
- Citizenship of an African country
- Demonstrated Academic Excellence, evidenced by academic transcripts, fellowships, etc
- Entrepreneurial drive and ambition
- Professional accomplishment e.g internships, work experience useful
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive, and willingness to learn, try new approaches and drive resolution of issues.
- A desire to proactively grow personally, entrepreneurially and professionally
- A deep sense of cultural commitment to the development of Africa and its people.
- A positive and proactive approach to building relationships
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://africave.org/