Deadline: 4 September 2017
Are you a young African peace activist looking for the key to self-development to help you in your life and work? Do you feel uncomfortable with the threats to peace and security in Africa? Would you like to learn how to develop your own Inner Peace in order to advocate effectively for Peace? If yes, then apply for the African Youth Amani Fellowship III.
Peace Revolution is seeking applications for its African Youth Amani Fellowship III in order to cultivate Sustainable Peace based on the principle of Peace In Peace Out. The fellowship offers a 2 weeks intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-discipline
- The role of our habits in our daily life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
The Fellowship Program In Thailand Includes:
- Full or partial sponsoring of airfare
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- Free meditation retreat fee
- Candidates must be African nationals residing in Africa.
- Candidates should be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program by October 30th, 2017. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program and if you had completed the program more than 12 months to the retreat, you will need to restart.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 Special Ops, which is
- 1 OFFLINE (with 20 or more participants) OR
- 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) OR 1 Mini PIPO.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates should be young leaders in local, national or international organizations.
- Candidates should send a recommendation letter from their organizations or institutions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivorie, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit African Youth Amani Fellowship III.