Deadline: 15 July 2016
The U.S. Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 12-18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders.
The applicants will receive prestigious fellowship including a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health insurance.
- NGO leaders from around the world are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must have:
- ages 22-35
- experience of 2-10 years in the nonprofit/social sector
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency
- commitment to return to home country after the fellowship.
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Atlas Corps Fellowship.