Deadline: 15 July 2016
Atlas Corps is currently inviting NGO leaders from around the world for its overseas fellowship program.
The U.S. Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 12-18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders.
The applicants will receive prestigious fellowship including a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health insurance.
- NGO leaders from around the world are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must have:
- ages 22-35
- experience of 2-10 years in the nonprofit/social sector
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency
- commitment to return to home country after the fellowship.
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Atlas Corps Fellowship.