Are you a female mid-career professional working on peace and security issues in a national ministry, IO, NGO, civil society or academic institution? Are you a citizen in a lesser developed country? The GCSP’s Leadership in International Security Course is offering a scholarship to build your knowledge, skills and network within an inspiring, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
The Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP)’s executive education offerings provide solutions to global challenges by combining the knowledge of leaders, insights of experts and experience of practitioners. Their eight-month full-time Leadership in International Security Course is designed to increase the knowledge, skills and network of high-performing professionals, who seek to enhance their career and engage in leadership positions in solving the world’s most pressing security challenges.
- This course offers you a unique opportunity to:
- Strengthen your leadership skillset within a multicultural and cross-sectoral environment
- Acquire tools to increase your effectiveness as a security policy practitioner
- Enhance your ability to generate innovative and sustainable policy responses and solutions
- Broaden your professional network of peace and security practitioners
What does the scholarship cover?
- This scholarship is intended to cover accommodation and living expenses in Geneva throughout the eight-month course.
- This scholarship is for female international peace and security practitioners from developing countries, working on peace and security issues in a national ministry, IO, NGO, civil society, or academic institutions.
- They encourage applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of age, disability, ethnicity, or religion. Candidates must be female professionals from developing countries. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- 38th Leadership in International Security Course: 09 October 2023 – 30 May 2024, Geneva, Switzerland
For more information, visit GCSP.