The fellowship program offers the opportunity to entrepreneurs who are passionate about working on the deep tech startup idea. The program is designed to provide all the necessary support for starting a new business venture.
- Under the fellowship program, the fellows would get a stipend of upto INR 80000/month for one year for sustenance and prototype development and various other benefits.
With their wide experience in the Indian Startup Ecosystem, they’re well aware of the challenges start-ups go through. Taking note of the same challenges, they’re offering benefits that will make the partnership more valuable for shaping your innovative ideas into reality.
- Co-Working Space: Good outcome requires the best environment, realizing the concern they’re having well-equipped air-conditioned co-working spaces with high-speed internet to make you more productive than ever.
- Infrastructure: Want to experiment or meet with prospects, leave that to them. With NICE Program you’ll get access to the conference room, meeting rooms, maker Lab, IITH workshops and laboratories etc.
- Financial Aid: Don’t worry about the funds when partnering with NICE. They offer seed money up to INR 25,00,000 to each start-up. (in exchange of 3% equity). While the stipend for each fellowship is up to INR 80,000/month for 12 months.
- Mentorship Program: No reason to worry when in doubt. Your partnership with NICE provides you access to a world-class pool of mentors and community spanning across technology verticals that conducts mentorship sessions, One-on-One as mentoring per your requirement.
- IP Support: Want to file a patent? NICE provides guidance and support on patent filing, trademarks, service mark or copyrights registration to their enrolled start-ups and fellows.
- Latest Tools: While you’re building a start-up, they understand the importance of tools to enhance your productivity. With NICE, you’ll get handy access to various paid tools and resources.
- Networking Events: They at NICE are well aware of the importance of having a community around the product. They organize and provide the start-ups and fellows access to events, conferences, webinars, seminars, workshops to network with investors, industry professionals, advisors, mentors, experts, start-ups and other stakeholders to get a fresh perspective on your ideas.
- An individual or a team both can apply.
- You’re having a unique innovative idea on deep technology.
- You’re a citizen of India.
- Your age is in between 18 to 35 years.
- You’re a graduate; preferably from Engineering, Medical or Science background.
- You must be willing to work fulltime with no other predictable source of income.
- The eligible candidates can apply on the form below-given on their website.
- The application deadline is December 6, 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated via email by December 20 for the next round of interviews.
For more information, visit https://www.niceprogram.in/fellowship/