Deadline: 25 January 2017
The Open Society Foundations (OSF), Armenia is seeking proposals for its Policy Fellowship Initiative 2017 in order to carry out rigorous and innovative study identifying the most fundamental open society challenges, developing practical solutions and advocating towards their implementation.
- Government accountability and corruption prevention in the good governance framework
- Policies and Strategies to Promote Human Rights
- Economic and Social Policies
- Health Rights
- Equity, equality, and access to quality education for all
- Equality and non‐discrimination
- Inclusive and Participatory Policies for Women
- Fiscal, trade, customs policies and market economy in the context of EU and EEU integration
- EU Integration and Promotion of Democratic Reform
- Policy Research on Channels for Populism and Propaganda
Fellows will receive individual grants up to 3000 USD to cover research‐related costs associated with the implementation of the project
- Applicants are invited to submit proposals for any policy-research relevant topics on Armenia’s open society challenges.
- The fellowship program is open for civil society representatives, university faculty, policy researchers, analysts, policy advisers and related specialists.
- At least an MA degree in Public Policy and Administration, Political Science, Law, Economics, International Relations, or any other related field is required.
- Experience in policy formulation and analysis, advocacy, and implementation is desirable.
- Strong and proven research writing and methodological skills are highly valued.
- Availability of the fellows to devote significant time to the fellowship is a must.
- Fellowship applications for projects shall last up to 5 months and will be accepted from individuals only.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a Letter of Inquiry electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Policy Fellowship Initiative 2017.