Deadline: 7 January 2020
Wellcome Trust Foundation is seeking applications for its Research Fellowships for Health Professionals that offers practising health professionals the opportunity to carry out humanities or social science research, in any area of health.
- A Research Award is for up to three years, or applicants can hold it part-time over a longer period.
- An award will not usually be above £400,000. Support includes:
- a basic salary (determined by their host organisation)
- personal removal expenses
- research expenses
- Applicants can apply for a Research Fellowship if applicants are a practising health professional with some research experience.
- The research applicant propose should aim to improve understanding of health and disease using humanities or social science methods.
- Applicants must want to do one of the following:
- A PhD. Applicants must have a relevant Master’s degree or equivalent research experience. Applicants must also have an offer of a place on a PhD programme, or evidence that applicant expect to receive one. This must be at an eligible host organisation in the UK, Republic of Ireland or a low- or middle-income country.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker via given website.
For more information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/research-fellowships-health-professionals