Deadline: 21 October 2016
The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge is inviting early stage start-up businesses in order to play a major role in improving the way people around the world manage their health and associated costs.
The program from Accenture’s Life Sciences and Health practices brings together innovative startups with many of the largest life sciences companies and healthcare providers to tackle some of the world’s greatest health challenges including access, affordability and transparency.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
The program seeks to solve some of the biggest issues in healthcare by:
- Helping managing better health:
How can consumers (patients, caregivers or families) get the right health information and services at the right time in their journeys? How can people’s lifestyle needs be better understood to inform optimal care?
- Helping getting better faster:
How can services be provided to support care plan adherence and improved outcomes? How can real world evidence and/or non-traditional data streams be used to improve patient outcomes?
- Helping having easier access to healthcare:
How can underserved or remote populations be better supported in their health and lifestyle needs?
- Helping keeping information private & secure:
How can the privacy and security of a person’s health and lifestyle information be improved while enabling information sharing and improved experience?
The program is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided applicant meets the following criteria:
- An early stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
- Unestablished or well-known technology business in life Sciences and Healthcare.
- Have, at a minimum, a beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where resonable for no additional cost).
- If selected as one of the finalists, you can attend the StartUp Health Festival gala event in San Francisco on Monday, January 9, 2017 to present your solution.
- Can demonstrate that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given address.
For more information, please visit Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge.