Deadline: 30 November 2018
ACT Foundation is seeking NGOs, CBOS, INGOS duly registered to implement social development initiatives or programs within their respective countries to apply for the ACT Foundation 2019 Grant Cycle.
- Health: ACT Foundation is avid about contributing to the development of a healthy and productive nation. They believe that if individuals live healthy lives then they can be empowered to lift themselves out of poverty and be productive members of the society.
- Entrepreneurship: ACT Foundation will support initiatives that improve the lives of individuals and families through Income generation and economic empowerment.
- Vocational Education: The foundation’s objective is to partner with non –profit organization that will harness the capabilities of the rural and urban poor population by supplementing them with knowledge, skill sets, tools and finance so that they can live as a productive citizen in a global society.
- Environment: The foundation will partner with non – profit organizations with a focus on critical environmental problems in Nigeria such as, Water and Sanitation (Waste Management).
- Leadership: The foundation recognizes that they have leadership challenges as a nation and there is a need to build a new generation of credible, accountable and ethical leaders who will propel the continent towards sustainable economic development.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
In order to be eligible for the ACT Foundation grant, applicants must:
- Be a non-profit/non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing;
- Have been registered not less than two (2) years;
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- Program/Initiative must be implemented in Nigeria or within Africa;
- Program must be innovative and impact driven;
- The duration of the proposed program must be within a maximum of 12 months.
Capacity Building for Non-profits, NGOs, CBOS
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
ACT Foundation is committed to developing and strengthening the organizations we fund to ensure they are sustainable. The support we offer will also aid our partners deliver more effective and efficient outcomes to the beneficiaries.
It will provide support in the following areas:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Organizational development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Impact measurement
- Board governance and support
- Professional development and training for organizations staff
- The schedule for trainings will be indicated on our website and applications requested. Partner organizations will be given priority.
- ACT Foundation grants WILL NOT be extended to the following:
- A branch of government or a government entity;
- Any entity that has mismanaged other Foundations funds in the past;
- Political parties, campaigns groupings, institutions or their subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Organizations that advocate, promote, or espouse inhumane policies, illegal activities or terrorism; and
- Any organization that has not signed a grant agreement with the Foundation
- The Foundation does not generally make grants to for – profit organizations
- ACT Foundation does not make grants in support of the purchase, construction, or renovation of buildings; however, the Foundation may support the purchase of equipment that is essential to the successful outcome of the Foundation’s funded projects.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2JubZ5f
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.