HITLAB has launched a call for applications to identify health related or healthcare technology companies (“Applicants” or “Innovators”) that may be best suited to implement a pilot project (“Pilot”).
Each Pilot will be administered by HITLAB in a sample of appropriate target end users for a research study duration (sample size and duration shall be determined on a case-by-case basis to achieve valid, rapid verification efforts and at the sole discretion of BTA).
The BTA Research & Strategy Program provides research and testing to innovative technology companies worldwide as determined by the research consortium.
- Specific Program goals include:
- Enable health or healthcare technology companies to benefit from rigorous and cost-effective methods for generating meaningful, evidence-driven data that seek to validate their concept, prototypes, or products and attract key clients and investors.
- Expand the network of stakeholders granted access to digital health resources
- Accelerate the growth and development of health/healthcare Innovator solutions worldwide.
- This program is open only to Applicants who submit an application in accordance with the application requirements below and who meet the following criteria:
- if an individual, an Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, are legal residents of countries where such challenges are allowed by the laws of those countries (excluding the residents of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria), as of the time of entry and when winners are announced;
- if a team of eligible individuals, the Applicant team must be composed of members who each meet the eligibility requirements for individual Contestants; or
- if a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or other legal entity, a Contestant must, at the time of entry:
- The following individuals, teams, and organizations are ineligible to participate as Applicants or Innovators (as defined below) regardless of whether or not they meet the criteria set forth above:
- the Sponsor and all of its employees and representatives, and each of their family members and household members of the Sponsor’s employees and representatives;
- the Administrator and all of its employees and representatives, and each of their family members and household members;
- For the purposes of clarification, ‘family members ’include such individual’s spouse, children, step-children, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings. ‘Household members ’include any other person who shares the same residence as such individual for at least three (3) months out of the year.
For more information, visit HITLAB.