To fight cancers that have reached a therapeutic dead-end. Orano Med seeks to accelerate the development of new treatments by identifying solutions to test in silico the affinity between tumor targets and targeting molecules in order to pre-select them for in vivo testing.
Orano Med develops internal vectorized radiotherapy treatments, but affinity tests are currently performed in vitro and then in vivo, which is very time-consuming and expensive.
Recent progress in artificial intelligence has allowed the development of tools that predict the 3D conformation of molecules. The affinity between the targeting molecule and the tumor target is an essential criterion of efficacy, which depends to a large extent on the 3D configuration of both of the molecules.
- Applicants selected will have the opportunity to have access to:
- Real data: Test your solution and validate it on real in vivo data
- Experts & Network: Connect and get visibility with biotech experts (board members) & Orano Med’s ecosystem
- Global Summit access: Best startups will be offered a Hello Tomorrow Global Summit pass with travel expenses covered by Orano (In accordance with Orano’s travel policy).
- Partnership: If testing your solution on real data is a success, opportunity to develop a co-financed POC with Orano Med’s team.
- Applications from startups, SMEs, university projects and innovation centres are accepted
- At least TRL 3-4 (Experimental Proof-of-Concept, you will need to be able to test data).
For more information, visit https://hello-tomorrow.org/orano-international-startup-call/