Deadline: 17 January 2017
Apply today and submit your ground-breaking consumer health care idea that can make a difference in Africa.
Johnson & Johnson is currently inviting applicants for its Africa Innovation Challenge, to encourage entrepreneurial thinking in Africa and the creation of consumer health care solutions that address the critical unmet needs of the continent and her people.
- Promoting Early Child Development & Maternal Health
- Empowering Young Girls
- Improving Family Well-being
Funding Information and Benefits
Chosen applicants will receive a combination of awards including funding up to US $100,000, potential lab space in Africa and/or business and technical mentoring from some of the brightest minds at Johnson & Johnson to help bring their idea to life and create meaningful change in their community or country.
- Applications should only be submitted by authorized representatives of the Applicant applying for the AIC. To qualify, each Applicant must submit an innovative idea in at least one of the following categories mentioned above;
- Applicants are responsible for complying with any company policies related to participating in programs of this nature, including, but not limited to obtaining any necessary permissions from their company to participate and to provide the information required for the Application and to submit it.
- All activities of an Applicant’s business initiative are lawful;
- The Applicant has considered and complied with all contractual and/or confidentiality commitments that may be applicable to his/her Application, including compliance with business privacy policies, data use policies, policies governing disclosure of company information, agreements with third parties, and any other company policies or commitments that may be applicable;
- Applicant is aged 18 years or older;
- Applicant is a citizen or permanent resident in a country in Africa;
- Applicant has not received funding from one or more third parties for the funding of the idea in their Application in a cumulative amount of greater than US$100,000;
- Applicant has submitted the Application in accordance with these Terms.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit The Africa Innovation Challenge.