Deadline: 19 April 2018
The United States Agency for International Development Mission to Madagascar (USAID/Madagascar) is seeking applications for a Cooperative Agreement from qualified U.S. and Non-U.S. organizations to fund a program entitled “Accessible Continuum of Care and Essential Services Sustained (ACCESS)”.
USAID’s main goal through its support of the ACCESS activity is to accelerate sustainable health impacts for the Malagasy People. To achieve this end, the following three objectives are envisioned:
- Quality health services are sustainably available and accessible to all Malagasy communities in the targeted regions;
- Health systems function effectively to support quality health services; and
- The Malagasy people sustainably adopt healthy behaviors and social norms.
Subject to the availability of funding, USAID/Madagascar intends to provide approximately $90 million in USAID funding over a five-year period.
- U.S. and non-U.S. organizations may submit an application under this NOFO. USAID/Madagascar welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs): Qualified U.S. and non-U.S. private nonprofit organizations may apply for USAID funding under this NOFO. Foreign government owned parastatal organizations from countries that are ineligible for assistance under the Foreign Affairs Act (FAA) or related appropriations acts are ineligible.
- For-Profit Organizations: Qualified U.S. and non-U.S. for-profit organizations may apply for USAID funding under this NOFO. Potential for-profit applicants should note that, pursuant to 2 CFR 200.400(g), the payment of fee/profit to the prime recipient under grants and cooperative agreements is prohibited. Forgone profit does not qualify as cost-sharing or leveraging. However, if a prime recipient has a contract with a for-profit organization for the acquisition of goods or services (i.e., if a buyer-seller relationship is created), fee/profit for the contractor is authorized. Non-U.S. for-profit organizations in countries that are ineligible for assistance under the FAA or related appropriations acts are ineligible.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via e-mail at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.