Deadline: 1 February 2017
The AIDS Conference 2017 organizers are seeking applications in order to provide scholarships to applicants to attend the AIDS Conference 2017.
Through the Scholarship Programme, the conference organizers commit to make the conference accessible to people from resource-limited settings, researchers, young people, and community representatives.
Priority will be given to those whose participation will help enhance their work in their own communities, to those who are able to assist in the transfer of skills and knowledge acquired at the conference, and to those whose abstract submission has been selected.
Scholarship applicants will be able to request a full or partial scholarship.
- A full scholarship may include:
- Registration fee for the conference (include access to all sessions and exhibitions);
- Travel (pre-paid airfare at the lowest fare available, from the nearest international airport);
- Accommodation (shared in a budget hotel or dorm for the days of the conference);
- Modest daily living allowance for the duration of the conference (23-26 July 2017).
- A partial scholarship includes any combination of the above.
Media Scholarship Programme
- A limited number of scholarships will also be available for media representatives from around the world.
- Media scholarship applicants will be asked to provide media accreditation and supporting documents.
- The Scholarship Programme is open to everyone around the world working or volunteering in the field of HIV and AIDS who are at least 16 years of age at the time of the conference.
- The programme provides financial assistance to help people who would otherwise be unable to benefit from the conference.
- Scholarship selection will be based on a non-biased scoring system.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Scholarship for AIDS 2017.