Deadline: 15 June 2020
Help The Homeless is currently accepting applications from small and medium-sized charitable organisations for its grant program with an aim to help homeless people return to the community and enabling them to resume a normal life.
Help The Homeless is a cost efficient charity with very small overheads, and so is able to distribute a large proportion of its funds to the wide range of organisations nationwide that help some of the UK’s most disadvantaged people.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Help The Homeless fund capital costs of projects with grants of up to £5,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Your organisation must be a registered UK charity with the Charity Commission in England, Wales or Northern Ireland or a registered Scottish Charity.
- Help the Homeless is able to help only small and medium-sized charities with an annual turnover of under £1m and with ‘unrestricted reserves’ of under six months annual running costs based on their latest published annual accounts.
- They can only accept applications towards the funding of ‘capital’ projects. They are unable to accept applications towards running/core costs.
- All applications must relate to projects that assist individuals in their return to mainstream society, rather than simply offering shelter or other forms of sustenance.
- There should be a minimum period of two years between the receipt of a decision or receiving a grant from us and making a further application.
Note: Help the Homeless is unable to consider requests for computers and IT equipment.
For more information, visit https://www.help-the-homeless.org.uk/applying-for-funding/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.