- Postmarked: 7 September 2019
- Submitted Online: 14 September 2019
The organisation supports domestic, international and foster care adoptions. They are fighting for the millions of children around the globe who are in need of a safe, loving, permanent home.
- At this time, they award a total of $150,000 per grant cycle.
- Each Grant award is between $500 – $15,000.
- The amount awarded is determined based on the amount requested and demonstrated need. The amount requested will not affect the decision to award a grant.
- At least one applicant must be a US citizen
- Applicants must currently reside in the United States (APO also qualifies), or use an adoption agency based in the US
- Applicants must have a completed home study
- Applicants must not be pursuing infertility treatments, or be trying to conceive, simultaneously with their adoption plans
- Must demonstrate significant financial obstacles and the need for financial assistance
- Applicants must be able to distinguish the difference between “not wanting” to write the check(s) for their adoption expenses and “not being able to”
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to proceed with their adoption plans with or without their assistance
- If the adoption has been finalized, or the child has been placed in applicants’ home, they are no longer eligible.
- Applicants may apply if they already have children, but priority will be given to couples/individuals without children.
How to Apply
Application must be submitted either online or via post at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit https://www.helpusadopt.org/apply