Deadline: 31 March 2019
The Fine & Country Foundation is seeking applications to provide to grants to help combat homelessness.
Grants are open to homeless charities, poverty prevention schemes and housing associations. Grants must be used for prevention of homelessness, care of the homeless or constructive projects to get homeless people off of the streets permanently.
The Foundation offers grants up to £3,000.
- The organisation is required to be a registered charity and must provide the Registered Charity Number in all documents
- Both UK and international charities are eligible for grants
- The Foundation welcomes applications for grants from all sections of the community and decisions are made on prioritisation having regard to funding levels and never on the grounds of gender, age or race
- Multiple small grants are eligible from the same organisation, providing that they are for different projects or items
- Charities are permitted to apply for consecutive grants and do not have to wait longer than six months between applications. However, following the initial grant, the foundation require confirmation that the full grant has been spent on the specified project or item(s) before a new application can be submitted
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.fineandcountryfoundation.com/post-grant-application-process-1510576655