Deadline: 11 October 2019
The AAA-ICDR Foundation is now accepting Initial Descriptions of Grant Requests for its 2020 cycle. The Foundation’s primary focus will be on innovative and replicable proposals that specifically focus on one or more of the following areas. Priority will be given to grants that focus on restorative justice and access to justice in arbitration:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Restorative justice;
- Access to justice in arbitration;
- ADR for vulnerable and underserved populations;
- ADR for community focused dispute resolution;
- Providing opportunities for dialogue in situations involving racial, ethnic and religious conflict.
American Arbitration Association-International Centre for Dispute Resolution Foundation (AAA-ICDR Foundation) was established in 2015 with the purpose to fund critical projects, domestically and internationally. This effort fills important needs in the ADR community by expanding the use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), improving the process, increasing access to ADR for those who cannot afford it, and sharing knowledge across different cultures.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The AAA-ICDR Foundation supports the use and improvement of dispute resolution processes in the USA and internationally, including:
- Fostering measures that reduce potential escalation, manage, and resolve conflicts;
- Expanding the use of dispute resolution processes tailored to the conflict;
- Supporting research, education, and initiatives promoting high quality, efficient, and fair dispute resolution;
- Increasing access to justice in and through alternative dispute resolution;
- Encouraging collaborative processes to resolve public conflicts;
- Sharing expertise across diverse groups and cultures;
- Partnering with others dedicated to advancing the Foundation’s mission;
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- United States/State;
- If applicants work in multiple countries, please separate countries by semi-colon;
- If applicants select United States/States for Geographic Area, please designate states.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For further information, please visit https://www.aaaicdrfoundation.org/grants