Apply for the Systers Pass It On Awards and become part of a thriving community transforming the landscape of computing for women worldwide.
The Systers Pass It On Awards Program, established by AnitaB.org, aims to support women technologists in building a community that promotes the advancement of women in computing.
Through a cash prize, the program provides funding to women who are currently engaged in or wish to engage in computing-related projects that inspire and assist women around the world. Recipients of the award are encouraged to “pass on” the knowledge and benefits they receive, creating a network of women who support one another.
AnitaB.org’s commitment to promoting diversity and providing equal opportunities is reflected in this year’s PIO Award, which includes a $1,000 prize and a ticket to the 2023 Grace Hopper Celebration.
- $1,000 prize.
- The award is available to any woman over the age of 18, though she must be in or aspiring to be in the computing field. They encourage applications covering a variety of needs and projects including but not limited to:
- Assistance with studies, job transfers, or other transitions in life
- A broader project that benefits girls and women
- Projects that seek to inspire more girls and women to go into the computing field
- Assistance with educational fees and materials
- Mentoring and other supportive groups for women in technology or computing.
- July 2023 – Award Winners are Announced
- September 2023 – Winners attend GHC 23.
For more information, visit Pass It On Awards Program.