Deadline: 15 May 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for the “EU Anti-Corruption Initiative (EUACI)” with an aim to improve the implementation of anti-corruption policy in Ukraine, thereby ultimately contributing to a reduction in corruption.
The EU Anti-Corruption Initiative, funded by the European Union, co-funded and implemented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark (DANIDA), consolidates efforts directed at assisting Ukraine’s anti-corruption reforms.
The goal of this call for proposals is to support national-level civil society organizations (CSOs) within the field of anti-corruption aiming to engage with regional and local level CSOs and civic initiatives fighting corruption to deliver the state reforms and to implement extensive advocacy and oversight.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The objective of the call for proposal is to support CSOs activities focused on:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Application and promotion of accountability and transparency mechanisms on national, regional and local level.
- Oversight over and monitoring of anti-corruption reforms delivery on national, regional and local level.
- Support to dialogue on anti-corruption reforms implementation between civil society, government, business and other stakeholders;
- Anti-corruption advocacy and raising awareness campaign.
- Civic education for youth and youth involvement in finding innovative ways to address corruption.
Projects must be between EURO 25,000 and EURO 80,000. Please note that grants are contingent upon the availability of funds.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The applicants can propose projects which may not be lower than 3 months nor exceed 7 months. Projects outside these parameters will be considered, but the reasoning for such a deviation must be justified by the applicant.
- Implementation of the proposed projects should start no earlier than August 2019.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
In order to be eligible for a grant the applicant must:
- Be a legal entity.
- Be a non-profit-making.
- Be a civil society organization.
- Be established in Ukraine.
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Applicants should submit their concept papers via e-mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Ukraine
For more information, please visit https://euaci.eu/what-we-do/procurement/2019-euaci-call-for-cso-proposals-ukrainian-registered-csos