Deadline: 25 June 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for Illegal Wildlife Trade Challenge Fund in 2019 (Round 6).
It is a competitive grant scheme,funded by Defra and DFID, open to projects aiming to tackle the illegal wildlife trade in developing countries.
- Developing sustainable livelihoods to benefit people directly affected by IWT
- Strengthening law enforcement
- Ensuring effective legal frameworks
- Reducing demand for IWT products
- Applications must come from an organisation, and not an individual.
- Applicant organisations can be based in any country.
- Applications are welcome from different types of organisations, including academic institutions and private sector organisations.
- Applications from small, locally based organisations would also be very welcome.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep., Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia,, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic, Zimbabwe, Armenia, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Micronesia, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Palestinian Territories
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/illegal-wildlife-trade-challenge-fund-application-round