Deadline: 15 July 2019
The Japan Water Forum (JWF) is currently accepting applications for its JWF Fund 2019 that aims to support selected grass-roots organizations in developing countries who have been addressing water-related issues in their own countries.
Successful applicants are provided with grants. JWF Fund is formed and operated by utilizing membership fees of Japan Water Forum and donations to Charity for Water. During the past 14 years, JWF Fund supported 170 projects in 29 countries, benefiting more than 200,000 people.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Grants of up to US$1,000 per a selected project.
- The number of projects which will be accepted is 6 to 7.
- The local grassroots organizations that work in countries/territories (mentioned below) can apply for the JWF Fund.
- National governments, local governments and private companies cannot apply for the fund.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
A project which is planned and will faithfully be implemented along the following themes will be considered.
- Construction/ repair of the water supply resource such as well and reservoir.
- Installation of small scale type water supply system.
- Construction/repair of sanitation facility.
- Maintenance/improvement of water resource environment.
- Installation/promotion of water efficiency irrigation system.
- Implementation of water-related disaster risk reduction/mitigation program.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Least Developed Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep., Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen and Zambia.
- Other Low-income Countries: P.R. Korea and Zimbabwe.
- Lower Middle-income Countries/Territories: Armenia, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Congo Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam and West Bank and Gaza Strip.
For more information, please visit http://www.waterforum.jp/all/grass_roots_projects/jwf/2019/0603/?p=11420?tag=en,rep_en