Deadline: 15 July 2019
The Japan Water Forum (JWF) is currently accepting applications for its JWF Fund 2019 that aims to support selected grass-roots organizations in developing countries who have been addressing water-related issues in their own countries.
Successful applicants are provided with grants. JWF Fund is formed and operated by utilizing membership fees of Japan Water Forum and donations to Charity for Water. During the past 14 years, JWF Fund supported 170 projects in 29 countries, benefiting more than 200,000 people.
- Grants of up to US$1,000 per a selected project.
- The number of projects which will be accepted is 6 to 7.
- The local grassroots organizations that work in countries/territories (mentioned below) can apply for the JWF Fund.
- National governments, local governments and private companies cannot apply for the fund.
A project which is planned and will faithfully be implemented along the following themes will be considered.
- Construction/ repair of the water supply resource such as well and reservoir.
- Installation of small scale type water supply system.
- Construction/repair of sanitation facility.
- Maintenance/improvement of water resource environment.
- Installation/promotion of water efficiency irrigation system.
- Implementation of water-related disaster risk reduction/mitigation program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
- Least Developed Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep., Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep., Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen and Zambia.
- Other Low-income Countries: P.R. Korea and Zimbabwe.
- Lower Middle-income Countries/Territories: Armenia, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Congo Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam and West Bank and Gaza Strip.
For more information, please visit http://www.waterforum.jp/all/grass_roots_projects/jwf/2019/0603/?p=11420?tag=en,rep_en
I’m Julius at singiro village hope for orphans.
How can we raise funds for orphans?
Thank you for contacting fundsforNGOs. fundsforNGOs is a social enterprise that provides fundraising guides, resources, and the latest funding opportunities to help you fundraise better and secure grant funding.
To find great donors for your cause, please visit: https://www2.fundsforngos.org/ and apply accordingly.
How to apply for this . This is saif from pakistan central presidend at khyber welfare organization????
Thank you for your interest in the opportunity.
To get detailed information on eligibility criteria and application requirements, please visit the link provided at the end of the post.
how to get wash funds
To find great opportunities for your cause, please visit: https://www2.fundsforngos.org