Deadline: 2 December 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Projects meeting all of the following four conditions:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Projects carried out for the purpose of nature conservation in developing countries, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. Priority is given to projects for preserving biodiversity;
- Projects expected to receive appropriate levels of cooperation from the host governmental agencies, related international organizations, non governmental organizations, and the local residents;
- Projects that do not serve the special interests of any specific corporation or individuals;
- Projects carried out by persons with sufficient scientific expertise, or with the advice and cooperation of persons having such expertise.
No standard funding amount is set. (The amount is decided based on the details of the project and the project budget plan).
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
A group or organization meeting all of the following three conditions:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- A group capable of making appropriate reports, as requested by the Fund, regarding progress of the funded project and its financial status including budgetary and results;
- A group with corporate status or a similar level of public trust;
- A group with a record of at least three years of carrying out nature conservation projects.
Based on the results of scoring by specialists or academic experts, the steering committee will perform an overall evaluation mainly according to the following criteria as the basis for selection.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- It must be an appropriate and effective project grounded in an awareness of current problems.
- The project plan must be feasible;
- A suitable budget plan for implementing the project must be presented.
- The applying organization must be seen to have sufficient experience and capability for carrying out the project activities.
Eligible Countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, China, Chile, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, United States.
How to Apply
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.keidanren.net/kncf/en/fund/program/