Deadline: 8 March 2019
The Danube Transnational Programme (DTP) has launched the third call for proposals to support policy integration in the Danube area through projects addressing key challenges and opportunities of the region.
The Programme offers financial support to transnational projects contributing to the development of a more innovative; better accessible and sustainable Danube region.
The programme has been designed under the territorial cooperation goal of the European Union. In practice, the programme combines financing from the EU structural funds – European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the EU external funds – Instrument for PreAccession Assistance II (IPA II) and European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI).
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The programme will allocate up to EUR 50,910,917.75 of ERDF, EUR 3,300,163.83 of IPA and EUR 5,134,221.15 of ENI to the third call for proposals. The maximum EU contribution to the projects is 85% (for ERDF, IPA and ENI project partners).
- Duration: The duration of projects must not exceed 30 months.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The following institutions can be lead partners:
- Local, regional, national public bodies/ bodies governed by public law (including EGTCs in the meaning of Article 2(16) of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013)
- International organisations
- private non-profit bodies
- Lead Partners have to be located in an EU Member State of the Programme Area.
- The Lead Partner cannot be changed between the two steps.
- Private bodies (including private enterprises registered in a EU Member State of the programme area)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.interreg-danube.eu/calls/calls-for-proposals/third-call-for-proposals