Deadline: 8 March 2019
The Danube Transnational Programme (DTP) has launched the third call for proposals to support policy integration in the Danube area through projects addressing key challenges and opportunities of the region.
The Programme offers financial support to transnational projects contributing to the development of a more innovative; better accessible and sustainable Danube region.
The programme has been designed under the territorial cooperation goal of the European Union. In practice, the programme combines financing from the EU structural funds – European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the EU external funds – Instrument for PreAccession Assistance II (IPA II) and European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI).
- The programme will allocate up to EUR 50,910,917.75 of ERDF, EUR 3,300,163.83 of IPA and EUR 5,134,221.15 of ENI to the third call for proposals. The maximum EU contribution to the projects is 85% (for ERDF, IPA and ENI project partners).
- Duration: The duration of projects must not exceed 30 months.
- The following institutions can be lead partners:
- Local, regional, national public bodies/ bodies governed by public law (including EGTCs in the meaning of Article 2(16) of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013)
- International organisations
- private non-profit bodies
- Lead Partners have to be located in an EU Member State of the Programme Area.
- The Lead Partner cannot be changed between the two steps.
- Private bodies (including private enterprises registered in a EU Member State of the programme area)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.interreg-danube.eu/calls/calls-for-proposals/third-call-for-proposals