Deadline: 28 September 2016
The 3rd ERA-NET Coordinating Action in Plant Sciences (ERA-CAPS) have launched “Europe-USA Call strengthening transnational research in Molecular Plant Sciences” in order to achieve the highest quality projects, to increase synergies between national programmes and to strengthen international research in molecular plant sciences.
- Food and Nutrition Security
- Non-food crops
- Adaptation to a changing climate
- Biotic/abiotic stresses
- The total indicative budget of up to 15 M €.
- The maximum duration of projects will be three years.
- Consortia for funding should consist of a minimum of three partners from three different countries. At least two of these must be ERA-CAPS partner countries contributing funding to the call (mentioned below).
- There is no upper limit on the number of partners; however, the individual consortium must demonstrate that its size is manageable with respect to project coordination.
- In general, any PI may participate in max. two pre-proposals, however, only once as a Project Leader. Stricter rules (just one proposal per PI) may, however, apply to some countries.
- In addition, some funding agencies allow for only one national applicant per consortium. Applicants should refer to the National Annexes of their national funding organisations for guidance on all details of eligibility and funding availability.
How to Apply
Pre-proposals must be submitted in electronic form to the central Call Secretariat via given website.
For more information, please visit 3rd ERA-CAPS Call for Proposals.