Deadline: 15 May 2016
The Netherlands Embassy in Astana, Kazakhstan is accepting proposals from local NGOs in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan for its Accountability Fund, with an objective to contributes towards a strong and lively civil society which holds the public and private sector accountable.
Proposals supporting organisations working for women’s rights and gender equality are especially encouraged.
The total funding available for the programme in the period 2016 – 2018 is € 300.000.
- Only locally registered Civil Society Organisations (CSO’s) from Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan are eligible for funding within the framework of this programme.
- Collaboration with international NGO’s is permitted if the local NGO considers this to have added value, but a local NGO should be the implementing organization.
- The project duration should be between 18 months and 24 months.
- The project budget should be between € 50.000 – € 100.000
- NGO’s are encouraged to unite in coalitions for a joint project, though this is not a requirement.
- Interested organisations should submit Concept notes via email through the given website.
- The concept note should meet the following guidelines:
- Maximum 2 pages in length.
- Clearly states the intended outcome and outputs of the project in terms of the policy criteria.
- Contains a problem statement briefly outlining the context of the project, a Theory of Change underlying the project design, and a risk assessment.
- States an estimate of the requested budget and project timeline.
Eligible countries: Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
For more information, please visit Accountability Fund.