Deadline: 6 July 2016
The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is seeking applications from organisations for the Refugee Agricultural Partnership Program (RAPP) to fund the projects that encourage the development of agricultural and food systems related services that will improve the livelihoods, physically and economically, of refugee families.
It also provides sustainable and/or supplemental income, improved access to healthy foods and better nutrition, psychosocial development, and enhanced integration into communities by refugee families.
- Access to land
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Farming Production
Funding Information: The estimated total program funding is $1,500,000.
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Special district governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Independent school districts
- City or township governments
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public or private non-profit agencies are eligible for awards.
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Refugee Agricultural Partnership Program.