Deadline: 20 March 2019
- The maximum amount of funding by ADA is EUR 250,000 per individual project.
- The total project budget (all financial means for project implementation) must amount to a minimum of EUR 250,000 and should not exceed EUR 500,000.
- In principle, the funding rate is 25% of the total project budget.
- For the following countries, the funding rate is up to 65% of the total project budget:
- The project term may amount to between two and three years.
- Eligible for application are associations, foundations, trade unions, local authorities or other public corporations based in Austria.
- Individuals may not submit applications.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via e-mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Austria
For more information, please visit https://www.entwicklung.at/en/ada/calls/calls-detail/artikel/kofinanzierungsprojekte-in-entwicklungslaendern-des/