Deadline: 30 April 2019
- The selected innovations will benefit as follows:
- Presentation of their innovations at the Innovating Education in Africa Expo 2019.
- Funding support to participate in the event.
- A chance to receive the AU Education Innovation Prize.
- Publication of the innovations in the Africa Education Innovations Handbook 2019.
- Membership of the Africa Education Innovators Network (AEIN)
- Certificate of recognition for Innovation
The organizing committee of the Innovating Education in Africa Expo therefore invites submissions that meet the following criteria:
- The Innovation should be in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education;
- Applicants should not have been previously awarded the AU Education Innovation Prize;
- The individual submitting on his/her own behalf or on behalf of an organization must be a citizen of an AU Member State;
- The submission must be made by the original author or developer of the innovation; or a staff of the organisation that developed the innovation;
- The innovation must have demonstrated impact, with potential for wide dissemination in Africa;
- The individual or organization submitting must consent to having their innovation publicised across the continent for purposes of replication;
- Each individual or organization must submit only one innovation.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://au.int/en/announcements/20190219/innovating-education-africa-expo-2019-call-submissions-ict-education