Deadline: 17 June 2016
The Anna Lindh Forum will represent the largest regional gathering of civil society and most influential event of its kind for intercultural dialogue across the Mediterranean. It will connect a unique regional network of civil society practitioners, policy-makers, media and international donors, and create a collaborative platform for scaling-up intercultural action at the local, national and regional level.
The 3rd edition of the Anna Lindh Forum has been timed to take place on the eve of Malta’s landmark EU Presidency in order to shape the regional policy agenda for people-to-people cooperation.
- Nationality and residence: candidates should national of one of the forty-two countries of the Euro-Mediterranean region and resident in Malta
- Organization: Affiliation of the candidate to an organization working in Malta, description of the work done by the organization and of the role of the applicant within it.
- Experience: Previous experience with the Anna Lindh Foundation and other regional networks
- Language skills: Capacity of the candidate to communicate and understand in either English, French or Arabic
- Participation in the Forum: Proposals for participation in the Agora, Medina and Creative sessions:
- Relevance of the proposed contribution to the main workshops sessions in relation to Cross-cultural understanding; Women for dialogue; Sustainable future with opportunities for youth; Interaction within multicultural contexts and exchange of practices across the Mediterranean; and relevance and clarity of projects/presentations/publications and other initiatives presented as example of the applicants experience for the contribution to be made to the Agora workshop.
- Relevance and clarity of the good practices presented for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and in relation to the objectives and main topics of the Forum
- Relevance of the projects/initiatives proposed for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and in relation to the objectives and main topics of the Forum
- Relevance of the artistic production in relation to the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region to contribute to the creative point and its feasibility within the Forum venue
- Relevance and feasibility of the activity proposed for the outreach programme in Malta
- Motivation: Motivation and expected gain from participation in the Forum in relation to the candidate personal and professional development and work of the national network of belonging for the promotion of intercultural dialogue.
- Follow-up: Contribution and clarity of the follow-up of the Forum
Note: Gender, age and candidates’ areas of interest/experience balance will be taken into consideration.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
European: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State.
For more information, please visit Euro-Mediterranean Forum 2016.