Deadline: 15 February 2019
Applicants are invited to submit concept notes for P4G Partnership Fund that offers financial support and targeted assistance to select public-private partnerships that are advancing innovative strategies to achieve the following five Sustainable Development Goals:
- Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
- Water and Sanitation
- Clean Energy
- Sustainable Cities
- Sustainable Consumption and Production (circular economy)
P4G will provide funding only to partnerships in the start-up and scale-up phases of development and growth.
- Start-up: Promising, early-stage partnerships that need support to consolidate the partnership or test the feasibility of innovative approaches.
- Scale-up: Partnerships that are already engaged in promising, business-driven green growth innovations and need support to scale up and accelerate their impact
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Partnerships in the start-up phase may apply for up to USD 100,000. P4G funding should represent a maximum of 75 percent of the partnership’s budget.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Partnership activities must focus on one or more of P4G’s five target SDGs: SDG 2 Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture, SDG 6 Water and Sanitation, SDG 7 Clean Energy, SDG 11 Sustainable Cities, and SDG 12 Sustainable Consumption and Production (circular economy).
- Country Focus: Partnership activities must benefit one or more of the 150 developing countries eligible for P4G funding.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://p4gpartnerships.org/content/2019-call-p4g-partnership-applications
For great tips on how to apply to the P4G Partnership Fund please click here.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.