Deadline: 15 February 2019
Applicants are invited to submit concept notes for P4G Partnership Fund that offers financial support and targeted assistance to select public-private partnerships that are advancing innovative strategies to achieve the following five Sustainable Development Goals:
- Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
- Water and Sanitation
- Clean Energy
- Sustainable Cities
- Sustainable Consumption and Production (circular economy)
P4G will provide funding only to partnerships in the start-up and scale-up phases of development and growth.
- Start-up: Promising, early-stage partnerships that need support to consolidate the partnership or test the feasibility of innovative approaches.
- Scale-up: Partnerships that are already engaged in promising, business-driven green growth innovations and need support to scale up and accelerate their impact
Partnerships in the start-up phase may apply for up to USD 100,000. P4G funding should represent a maximum of 75 percent of the partnership’s budget.
- Partnership activities must focus on one or more of P4G’s five target SDGs: SDG 2 Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture, SDG 6 Water and Sanitation, SDG 7 Clean Energy, SDG 11 Sustainable Cities, and SDG 12 Sustainable Consumption and Production (circular economy).
- Country Focus: Partnership activities must benefit one or more of the 150 developing countries eligible for P4G funding.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://p4gpartnerships.org/content/2019-call-p4g-partnership-applications
For great tips on how to apply to the P4G Partnership Fund please click here.