Deadline: 27 July 2017
The Australian Government’s Regional Arts NSW is seeking applications for its Country Arts Support Program (CASP) to support creative, vibrant and resilient NSW arts and cultural sector that engages with diverse audiences and communities.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
- Grants of up to either $3,000 or $5000 (depending on region) are available primarily for professional artists’ fees, travel and accommodation.
- Projects are to take place between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018.
- People living and/or working in regional NSW
- Aboriginal people (see the NSW Aboriginal Arts and Cultural Strategy 2015-2018)
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) backgrounds
- People with disability
- Young people
- A not for profit incorporated body
- A local government authority
- A collective with a nominated auspicing body
- Applicants are required to have a current certificate of currency for Broadform Liability or ‘Public Liability’ Insurance
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Country Arts Support Program (CASP) 2018.