Deadline: 2 February 2017
The European Commission is seeking applications for its program “ERASMUS+ Youth Partnership Funding”.
- establishment of new networks of social enterprises, associations, clubs, NGOs
- development and delivery of courses and training on entrepreneurship education (in particular entrepreneurship for social benefit and the use of ICT)
- activities that spread information, raise understanding and critical engagement with the media or other activities that encourage engagement with civic life
- projects that deliver activities for direct community benefit, e.g. for disabled people, elderly, minorities, migrants, etc.
- artistic and cultural initiatives, e.g. theatre plays, exhibitions, music performances, discussion fora, etc.
Strategic Partnerships can receive a maximum of 450,000 euro in funding for the maximum project duration of 36 months (12,500 euro per month).
Activities must contribute to overall project objectives, and create, develop, test and embed innovative approaches in youth work, including:
- new methods, tools or materials to build young people’s key competences, basic skills or language and IT skills
- new methods, tools or materials to build capacity and professionalise or modernise youth work, including through the use of ICT, virtual mobility or online learning, sharing of best practise, reform of youth work curricula, etc.
- new youth work approaches, including strategies to tackle social exclusion and early school leaving
- through cross-sector networking and activities, i.e. non-formal youth work with formal education and training sector and relevant diverse partners in private and youth sector, to develop innovative approaches to youth work
- strategic collaboration with local or regional authorities
- Any UK organisation active in the youth field can participate in a Strategic Partnership for youth, either as the lead or as a partner.
- One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding.
- UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UK National Agency on behalf of the partnership.
- Informal groups of young people are also eligible to apply for funding for transnational youth initiatives under this Action.
- Strategic Partnerships in the youth field must include a minimum of two partners from two different Programme Countries, including the applicant organisation.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
- Programme Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey.
- Partner Countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Territory of Russia as recognised by international law and Switzerland.
For more information, please visit Youth Partnership Funding Programme.