Deadline: 22 July 2016
Are you willing or intending to develop and implement a grass root level project on development education, awareness raising and engagement for development? If yes, then the re-granting scheme of the project LADDER is now open for 2016.
Local Authorities as Drivers for Development Education and Raising awareness (LADDER) is seeking proposals for its programme entitled “Grass Root Actions on Development Education”. The grants shall focus on micro projects that can produce specific results that will stand as examples and inspiration for citizens, NGOs and Local Authorities (LAs) on how to generate constructive and result-oriented activities
- The minimum amount of financial support per third party (“funding”) is 2.000 €, the maximum amount is 6.000 €.
- Sub-granted activities shall not exceed 11 months, and must be implemented in 2016.
- The grants for micro projects may be awarded to local authorities, NSAs (associations, community groups, civic initiative groups, citizens’ groups and all kind of civil society organizations).
- In order to be eligible for a sub-grant, applicants must:
- Be legal persons
- Be non-profit making
- Be a Non-State Actor or an association of NSAs, a Local Authority or an association of Las
- Be established in a Member State of the EU
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action, not acting as an intermediary
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application from via given website.
For more information, please visit LADDER Regranting Scheme.