Deadline: 1 May 2019
The Merdeka Award is currently accepting applications for its grant program that is designed to make it possible for qualified and deserving Malaysians, between the ages 22-35 to engage in short-term collaborative projects/programmes of up to three months, at an internationally-recognised host institution in select disciplines (education, arts, sports, community/social work, environment, health, science and technology).
The attachment aims to help the recipient build on his or her expertise by undergoing a learning experience in an institution or organisation of international repute, and improving the Grantee’s body of work and achievements.
The end goal is to promote thought leadership and innovation, foster a culture of excellence and encourage a world-view.
- The grant is awarded to qualified citizens of Malaysia, aged 22 – 35, residing in Malaysia or overseas, in the following fields:
- Education and Community/Social Work
- Health, Science and Technology
- Please take note of the following requirements:
- For academics, a Master or equivalent professional degree at the time of application in the field in which applicants are applying.
- For professionals and those outside academia, recognised professional standing and substantial professional accomplishments in the field in which they are applying.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.merdekaaward.my/The-Grant/Criteria.aspx