Deadline: 28 February 2017
The Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund is seeking applications for its Grant program to provide targeted grants to individual species conservation initiatives recognize leaders in the field and elevate the importance of species in the broader conservation debate. Its focus is global and eligibility for grants will extend to all plant, animal and fungi species conservation efforts, without discrimination on the basis of region or selected species.
It is the intention of the Fund to provide small, targeted grants to local and grassroots projects, but applications for larger grants will occasionally be considered at the invitation of the board.
- The Fund maximum grant size is $25,000, and any application asking for more than this from the Fund will be rejected.
- The total budget of a project can be higher if there are other sources of funding.
- Anyone directly involved in species conservation can apply to the Fund for a grant.
- The Fund will consider grants for the conservation of any threatened or poorly known animal, plant or fungus species.
- Language: Applications must be submitted in English.
- Currency: Budgets must be submitted in US Dollars.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund.