Deadline: 9 August 2019
Applications are open for Russia Researcher Links Workshops (non-Newton) that brings together early career researchers from the UK and a partner country to make international connections that can improve the quality of their research.
This call for Researcher Links workshops has the following overarching objectives:
- Establish new research links or significantly develop existing links, with the potential for longer term sustainability
- Contribute to capacity building of early career researchers
Funding & Duration
- Maximum British Council funding available for one Researcher Links workshop in the UK/Russia is £51,940.
- The minimum duration of a workshop is three (3) days and the maximum duration is four (4) days.
- Each proposal must have one Principal Applicant from the UK and one Principal Applicant from Russia
- Both Principal Applicants must be Leading Researchers or Established Researchers
- Prinicipal Applicants cannot assume role of workshop Mentors
- Principal Applicants must be permanent employees of one of the following (this means that Emeritus and Honorary Professors may not apply as lead):
- A not-for-profit higher education institution unless specified otherwise in Appendix 1.
- A UK higher education institution (all UK higher education institutions are eligible).
- A not-for-profit research organisation. A Catapult Centre (in the case of the UK Principal Applicant).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.britishcouncil.org/education/science/current-opportunities/russia-researcher-links-workshops-non-newton