Deadline: 9 August 2019
Applications are open for Russia Researcher Links Workshops (non-Newton) that brings together early career researchers from the UK and a partner country to make international connections that can improve the quality of their research.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
This call for Researcher Links workshops has the following overarching objectives:
- Establish new research links or significantly develop existing links, with the potential for longer term sustainability
- Contribute to capacity building of early career researchers
Funding & Duration
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Maximum British Council funding available for one Researcher Links workshop in the UK/Russia is £51,940.
- The minimum duration of a workshop is three (3) days and the maximum duration is four (4) days.
- Each proposal must have one Principal Applicant from the UK and one Principal Applicant from Russia
- Both Principal Applicants must be Leading Researchers or Established Researchers
- Prinicipal Applicants cannot assume role of workshop Mentors
- Principal Applicants must be permanent employees of one of the following (this means that Emeritus and Honorary Professors may not apply as lead):
- A not-for-profit higher education institution unless specified otherwise in Appendix 1.
- A UK higher education institution (all UK higher education institutions are eligible).
- A not-for-profit research organisation. A Catapult Centre (in the case of the UK Principal Applicant).
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.britishcouncil.org/education/science/current-opportunities/russia-researcher-links-workshops-non-newton
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.