Deadline: 22 July 2019
The French Embassy in New Zealand is seeking applications for its program entitled “Sustainable Future Farming Mission to France” with an aim to strengthening existing Research and Development partnerships between New Zealand and French institutions in the area of Sustainable Future Farming, through an agroecology perspective. Examples of such partnerships include co-development of research projects, technology validation and development of products, processes or services.
Up to five people will be selected by the French Embassy to attend a one-week mission to visit their scientific partners in France.
- Expenses covered under this Programme include the following, in connection with the project:
- Return air fares between New Zealand and France in economy class, booked by the Embassy through the Campus France agency.
- 1000 EUR to cover expenses in France. These expenses include, but are not limited to, accommodation, food and domestic transport.
- Note: The successful applicants will be responsible for booking in advance their accommodation and domestic transport in France.
- To be eligible, applicants must be involved in a New Zealand University, Crown Research Institute, or Research Centre.
- Candidates will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Strategic benefits and expected outcomes from the mission.
- Interest, capacity and milestones to develop a multi-year R&D collaboration and/ or commercialisation project.
- Complementarity of the research groups.
- Scientific excellence.
- Please note that students are not eligible.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit https://nz.ambafrance.org/Call-for-applications-Sustainable-Future-Farming-mission-to-France-14th-18th