Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Improved access to (productive) resources (finance, land and water) and employment
- Improved access to social services, health and education in particular
- Space for political participation
Innovate and Learn grants are available from €5,000 to €200,000 (approx. ₱265,000 to ₱10,600,000).
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
- People Living with Disabilities
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual and intersex people (LGBTI)
- Age-discriminated vulnerable groups, notably the young and elderly
- Ethnic minorities and indigenous people
- Applicant/lead-applicant (where application is by a consortium) registered as a local non-governmental organisation under the laws of the Philippines with a bank account in the name of the organisation.
- Applicant/co-applicant(s) – (where application is by a consortium) recognise the core values of Voice being the equal rights for every human being regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, social class and age.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Philippines
For more information, please visit Philippines Innovate and Learn Grants.