Deadline: 12 January 2018
The Karl Kahane Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to help people to create a dignified and peaceful living environment for themselves and their neighbors.
The Karl Kahane Foundation was established in 1991 by the late Karl Kahane as an independent, privately funded, non-political and non-religious charitable foundation, and is based in Switzerland.
Areas of Interest
In 2018, the foundation is accepting applications for projects within the focus areas of:
- Social Mobility
- In 2018 the foundation will be accepting unsolicited applications for projects in the following regions:
- MENAT (Middle East, North Africa and Turkey)
- The foundation currently does not consider applications from individuals or for projects in the fields of culture, art, nature and sports.
Important dates for applicants applying for funding in 2018:
- January 12th, 2018 — Deadline for First-Step applications
- January 31st, 2018 — Application period ends
- Early April 2018 — Applicants can expect a final decision
- Late May 2018 — Grantees can expect funds
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia And Montenegro, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara and Turkey
For more information, please visit Kahane Foundation’s Grant Program.