Deadline: 1 November 2016
The New Zealand Aid Programme is accepting applications for its Pacific Island Countries Participation Fund (PIC Fund) with an aim to increase attendance by Pacific Island citizens at regional and international conferences or events relevant to their countries development.
- Renewable energy
- Economic governance
- Law and justice
- Trade and labour mobility
- Funding may cover all or some of the costs of travel, accommodation, meal allowances and conference fees of Pacific island participants.
- Contributions to these costs from participants, or participating institutions, can be an important signal of commitment.
- Improving interaction and agreement between Pacific island countries and institutions
- Assisting Pacific island countries to implement international agreements
- Capacity building for sustainable institutional development
- Promoting gender-equitable participation and access
- Contributing to enhancing government, non-government organisations and private sector interaction
- Improving decision-making processes
- Citizens from the below mentioned countries are eligible for support under the PIC Fund.
- Applications will be accepted from organisations only (i.e. not individuals),including government departments and agencies.
- Organisations must be legally incorporated bodies. MFAT reserves the right to request copies of an organisation’s certificate of incorporation, constitution and latest annual financial statements during its appraisal of an application.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, French Polynesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, the Republic of Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Wallis and Futuna.
For more information, please visit PIC Fund.