The Halton Foundation is offering grants to improve indoor environmental quality.
Halton Foundation focuses on indoor air quality, thermal conditions, breathable particulates, and illnesses that may result from sub-standard indoor environmental quality.
Halton Foundation has awarded grants totaling over 165 000 Euros. Grants have been awarded in several areas including helping children with asthma, funding for the Himalayas Stove project, and providing grants to universities that research indoor environmental quality.
- Grants shall not exceed 30 000 € per year.
What kind of grants are awarded?
- One time grants which are single-year grants for a specific purpose
- Multi-year grants for no longer than three years
- Start-up program grants
- Depending on the scope and nature of the project or program, the amount of the grant may vary between thousands of dollars and tens of thousands of dollars.
Who can apply?
- There are no geographic limitations.
- Grants are typically awarded to non-profit organizations researching how to improve human wellbeing in indoor environments. Grants may also be applied by organizations that develop solutions aiming for better indoor environmental quality.
For more information, visit Halton Foundation.