Applications are now open for the International Medical Group Leave Your Mark Grant Program.
International Medical Group® (IMG®), a SiriusPoint company, is an award-winning global insurance benefits and assistance services company that has served millions of members worldwide. The preeminent provider of travel and health safety solutions, IMG offers a wide range of insurance programs, including international private medical insurance, travel medical insurance, and travel insurance, as well as enterprise services, including insurance administrative services and 24/7 emergency medical, security, and travel assistance. IMG’s world-class services, combined with an extensive product portfolio, provide Global Peace of Mind® for travelers, students, missionaries, marine crews, and other individuals or groups traveling, working, or living away from home.
- There will be two (2) Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollar ($2,500) prizes and five (5) One Thousand Dollar ($1,000) prizes awarded; only one Prize awarded per person.
- The Prize is neither exchangeable, refundable, nor transferable. The winners are solely responsible for all taxes and consequences associated with receiving the Prize.
- The Grant is open to adult participants worldwide; you must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- Employees of IMG are not eligible to participate in the Grant. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations can participate in this Grant on behalf of the group, club or organization.
- All mission and social good organizations worldwide working to make a global impact. You must be the organization’s group administrator to submit the entry.
- All individuals worldwide participating in a mission, volunteer, or service trip working to make a global impact.
- Written essays should be approximately 500 words in length.
- Video essays should be approximately 3 minutes in length.
- Essays/videos should be an original work of authorship.
- Essays/videos must not include intellectual property owned by other parties, or offensive, indecent, or objectionable material.
- Videos must be submitted through a video sharing platform link (YouTube, Vimeo, etc).
- The winning essays/videos become works made for hire of International Medical Group.
- Seven winners will be selected and announced on Friday, September 29, 2023.
For more information, visit IMG.