Deadline: 21 October 2016
Applications are open for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme with an aim to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into the fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
- Study at a University of choice
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
- Grade 12, excellent June examination results
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
- South African Citizen or permanent resident of South Africa
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
- Benz South Africa Group of Companies
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: South Africa
For more information, please visit this link.