Deadline: 1 April 2017
The National Geographic Society is seeking applications for its Grants program to award grants for research, conservation, education, and storytelling through its Committee for Research and Exploration.
The National Geographic Society is a global nonprofit organization committed to exploring and protecting our planet.
National Geographic Society grant-funded projects should be bold, innovative, and transformative.
- The Human Journey: The Human Journey supports projects that explore and document the human experience through time to preserve and celebrate shared heritage.
- Wildlife and Wild Places: Wildlife and Wild Places supports projects that explore and document the Earth’s biodiversity to better understand and conserve species, habitats, processes, and ecosystems (marine and terrestrial).
- Our Changing Planet: Our Changing Planet supports projects that explore and document Earth and ocean systems in the present, past, and future to better understand and protect the evolving environment.
Standard Grant: Typically up to US $30,000
- National Geographic welcomes applications from around the world, and specifically encourages applicants from outside the United States to apply.
- Applicants planning to work outside of their home country should include at least one local collaborator on their team.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.nationalgeographic.org/grants/how-to-apply/